Description 7 Nights Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Club All Inclusive in a Superior Room Starting from R15990.00 15 July to 30 Nov Excludes 20…
- Quik Facts
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- T & C,s
7 Nights Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Club All Inclusive in a Superior Room
Starting from R15990.00
15 July to 30 Nov Excludes 20 Sept 2018 to 9 October 2018
Exclusive Value Adds.
1 x Spice Plantation Tour
Private Airport Transfers
Use of Mobile Pocket Router Including 20 Gigs of Data
Discount Meal Vouchers at 6 Degrees South Zanzibar.
This charming resort is situated on the beautiful Kiwengwa beach on the North-East Coast of Zanzibar. It’s part of the Plan Hotel Group so you are sure to have a wonderful experience. Diamonds Mapenzi offers you a choice of four restaurants and two bars and their all-inclusive packages are some of the best on the Island. Rooms are well appointed, and each has their own veranda. If you can, try and book one of their Beach Villas as they are right on the beach and can stick your toes right in the fluffy white sand as you leave your room each day.
The resort itself offers you everything you can expect of a four-star establishment in Zanzibar and we do recommend that you book well in advance as Mapenzi beach resort it’s constantly sold out during the year. You can expect a good mix of local and international cuisine and don’t miss the African Village evening once a week. It’s a family-friendly resort so bring along your kids as 2 children under 12 stays for free when sharing with adults
87 Rooms, Swahili Rooms, Superior Rooms, Beach Villas
Restaurants and Bars.
4 Restaurants and 2 Bars.
1 Saltwater pool
Distance from Airport
North East Coast Hotel, 60 Km
- Return flights with Mango Airlines
- All airport taxes and levies
- Return Private Transfers from the airport to Diamonds Mapenzi Beach
- 7 Nights’ accommodation in a Superior Room
- All Meals. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected snacks
- All Drinks. Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic. Local beers, local spirits, house wine, selected cocktails, juice, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee, and tea.
Exclusive Value Adds.
- 1 x Spice Plantation Tour
- Private Airport Transfers
- Use of Mobile Pocket Router Including 20 Gigs of Data
- Discount Meal Vouchers at 6 Degrees South
- Extra Tours and Excursions
- Malaria Medication
- 50 USD Visa ( Not applicable to SA passport holders)
- 1 USD Zanzibar infrastructure tax per person per day. Payable at the resort.
- Extra Tours and Excursions.
- Anything not mentioned above.
Terms and Conditions
This package has been compiled using flights with MANGO AIRLINES not valid between20 September 2018 to 9 October 2018. Our quote to you consists of the following variable factors. The rate of exchange airport taxes and availability. Bookings are only guaranteed once full and final payment has been received. Fluctuations in the rate of exchange as well as airport taxes will affect your package price. Availability is only 100 % guaranteed once full payment into our bank account. For this reason, quotes are valid for 24 hours only. We require full payment at the latest 60 days prior to departure.